What is High Speed Internet?
High Speed Internet provides an affordable choice in quality high-speed service provided by our premier partners.
High Speed Internet Features and Benefits:
- Fastest, most reliable Internet speeds available for your home
- Affordable deals that won’t break the bank
- Easy online ordering
High Speed Internet Advantages
- The largest selection of Internet providers
- Access to the fastest DSL, Broadband, and Fiber Optic speeds on the market today
- The comfort of knowing you are getting the lowest prices
- The ability to view the all available offers available in your area all in one place
What is fiber (Video) TV?
Fiber TV is an evolution in home video entertainment. It is built on an advanced network that includes fiber optic technology to bring you digital TV with features like:
- On Demand
- Streaming to wireless devices like tablets and smartphones
- Total DVR solutions and TV widgets to keep you connected to weather alerts and social media panels
AT&T Fiber (Video)
- Total DVR that lets you record 4 shows at once and play back in any room
- Extensive On Demand library lets you view on the go, with your computer, smart phone or tablet
- Rich experience with 100% digital picture and sound
- Access to over 170 HD channels and growing, with over 225,000 videos of your favorite TV shows, movies, music, and more online at no extra charge
- Enhanced, interactive content right on your TV screen like Weather On Demand, Games, Online Photos, and Media Share
- Only AT&T lets you watch U-verse TV on Xbox 360. View live TV and more, without an additional receiver
Fiber (Video) TV
- The highest quality picture, with high definition that can’t be beat!
- Dependable reliability in all kinds of weather
- FiOS TV Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Best viewing and programming options
Cable TV offers you hundreds of HD channels, smoother streaming, content like On DEMAND, premium programming, movies on the go and more 3D content than ever before. All are delivered utilizing the latest in Cable technology for lifelike picture quality from leading carriers like Time Warner, AT&T U–verse and XFINITY TV.