Did you know that 5LINX Enterprises, Inc. is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureaus.
“BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, including complaints received from the public. BBB seeks and uses information directly from businesses and from public data sources.”
BBB ratings are based on information in BBB files with respect to the following factors:
- Business’s complaint history with BBB.
The BBB rating takes into account the following information with respect to closed complaints that relate to a business’s marketplace activities:
- Number of complaints filed with BBB against the business.
- The size of the business.
- If complaints have been filed, whether in BBB’s opinion the business appropriately responded to them.
- If complaints have been filed, whether in BBB’s opinion the business resolved the complaints in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
- If complaints have been filed, whether in BBB’s opinion the business made a good faith effort to resolve complaints, even if the customer was not satisfied with the resolution.
- If complaints have been filed, whether in BBB’s opinion the business failed to resolve the underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- The age of resolved complaints. Older resolved complaints have less of an impact on the rating than newer complaints.
We are honored of this recognition. We are proud of our Corporate staff, for their hard work and continuing to stand above the competition and provide top-of-the-line service to our Representatives and customers.