Way To Raise Money
Linking your organization to continued financial health
LINX2Funds is a powerful fundraising and revenue generation program that doesn’t ask supporters to do anything they aren’t already doing.
Instead of asking supporters for discretionary dollars, your organization can offer members leading products and services—products they’re already buying every month—and you’ll receive one-time bonuses and/or residual income. The LINX2Funds program is powered by 5LINX, recognized nine consecutive years by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States.
LINX2Funds participants include:
- Tax Exempt 501c3 Not for Profits
- “Cause Based” corporations
- Religious organizations
- Schools and colleges
- Civic groups & clubs
- Fraternal organizations
- Youth sports
- And much more…
Who We Are
LINX2Funds will provide a win/win situation for organizations and their supporters. While offering supporters, members and employees of your organization better services and cost saving opportunities, LINX2Funds will help fund the programs of your organization. All from the monthly bills of products and services that your supporters already use on a daily basis.
Any type of organization that wants to support a cause in their community can apply to become a LINX2Funds participant. We offer this revenue-generating opportunity to a wide range of groups and do not discriminate by size or type of organization. Our selection process focuses on the commitment of an organization to raise new proceeds and provide benefits to its supporters.
How It Works
Create your own revenue and raise money simultaneously.
- Become a 5LINX LINX2Funds not-for-profit organization
- No cost to your organization
- A free website takes all the orders
- All revenue is tracked and reported
- A check for the revenue you gain is sent out monthly
Each LINX2Funds participant gains access to tools to ensure your success
- Customizable website
- Portfolio of services that allow your members to collectively save money and generate proceeds for your organization through their monthly purchases.
- Marketing materials for member outreach
- Online Virtual Office with superior tracking system that monitors the activity of your members and supporters and effectively reports monthly proceeds.
- A program that allows a LINX2Funds participant to contribute to the success of other organizations by sharing the program with them and earning significant additional financial resources based on what those other organizations earn.
LINX2Funds is a revolutionary fundraising and revenue generation program that doesn’t ask supporters to do anything they aren’t already doing.
- Your members simply purchase the services and products they already use every month through you.
- Your organization receives a one-time bonus and/or regular monthly revenue depending on the specific products and services your supporters purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cause marketing?
Who is LINX2Funds?
What are the main benefits of the LINX2Funds Program?
What products and services are included in the LINX2Funds program?
What organizations are eligible for participation in the program?
What benefits will our organization derive from this affinity relationship?
- Simplicity is a primary benefit when you compare this to traditional fundraising:
– No inventories to distribute and monitor
– No handling of cash
– No purchasing requirements
– No money goals for each supporter to meet
- Better products, services and pricing for your supporters, members and employees.
- New financial resources for your organization. A portion of the resources will be residual in nature providing a flow of income month after month.
- Automated reporting process eliminates administrative demands on your staff.
How many volunteers and hours of time will our organization need for this program?
What level of proceeds can our organization raise from this program?
When are proceeds paid to our organization?
How will our group’s proceeds be computed?
What is the incentive plan for participants and how does it impact our proceeds?
LINX2Funds has created a unique incentive plan that rewards a participant for contributing to the success of its affinity program. The incentive plan is comprised of two components:
- The first component relates to the total number of direct supporters who have elected to use our services.
- The second component relates to any customers of a participant that was directly referred to LINX2Funds by your organization.For more detailed information regarding this incentive plan, please contact a 5LINX Representative in your area or send an e-mail requesting information to L2F@5LINX.com.
What is the cost for our organization to participate?
How can our organization participate in this program?
How can our organization’s LINX2Funds website enhance our success?
What roles may our 5LINX Representative serve during our affinity relationship?
Your 5LINX Representative may:
- Assist in presenting the new opportunities to all active parties (i.e. board members)
- Help establish goals and objectives for the LINX2Funds program
- Explain how the “Cause Marketing” and your group’s “Product” websites work
- Conduct an educational conference with all volunteers associated with this program to explain all program details, answer questions and resolve any uncertainties
- Conduct at least one forum for supporters to ask questions and sign up for services
- Educate volunteers on how to address supporter’s questions and procedures for response to e-mails from your supporters
- Explain how your “Virtual Office” works and tracks your activity
Chroma CreditView Product
Daily DimesView Product
Home SecurityView Product
ID GuardView Product
Internet, Fiber Video & Cable TVView Product
Platinum Discount NetworkView Product
Residential Energy ProgramView Product
Safeguard ServicesView Product
Here’s how fast and easy it is to get started and start raising funds
- Print, complete and submit your application and agreement
- Choose your website template and launch your campaign to membership
- Track your success in your Virtual Office
- Receive your monthly checks